Opportunity to demonstrate your enthusiasm for and experience in Brand Management, Content Management and Digital Editing
- Become part of a proven and successful Marketing team
- Opportunity to work with a Market Leader
- Exciting opportunity to work with expansion and diversification
- Make your mark on Marketing operations
- Join a dynamic and supportive team
- Easy to get to location
The person we seek is a marketing enthusiast who likes to focus on the written word within online applications, SEO, print media and speech. Providing expertise in aligning and editing all material to ensure a consistent branding message across all media.
This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a privately owned and operated Pure Water Specialist, recognised as the industry leader. With over 20 years' experience, Puratap manufactures and retails water purifiers, providing clean, pure drinking water to households across South Australia.
Puratap is an organisation that understands the importance of people and quality within its business and provides a unique opportunity for the right person to become an integral part of its growing Marketing department, in easy to get to, central location.
Working in a dynamic team environment, you will primarily be responsible for copy writing and editing of media material and assist with creative of online marketing to ensure a consistent and powerful message is being delivered. Support will be required for our Marketing Manager along with our Website Developer and assist with maintaining the website.
The successful applicant will be a person who possesses the following attributes:
- Demonstrates great communication skills
- Has a passion for online media including style guides
- Displays a desire and commitment to ensure the success and reliability of our brand message to market.
- Has a positive and enthusiastic attitude and willingness to contribute to a motivated group
- Has the ability to assist in delivering an accurate and consistent message through all forms of media
The preferred skills of the successful applicant will be:
- The ability to assist in creative ideas
- Competent in graphic design
- Be competent in content writing for intranet and internet
- Will be able to demonstrate sound experience of at least 2yrs in content writing for online material and other mediums
- Can coordinate and administer all facets of online media campaigns
- Enjoys working in a fast paced sales environment
- Be willing to maintain all copywrite material
- Displays the ability to develop strategies for content that aligns with technical specifications, advertising regulations and our brand vision.
- Has a Diploma or Tertiary Qualifications in relevant disciplines or equivalent industry experience
- Has a minimum 2 year's professional copywriting experience in online marketing and other mediums
- Willing to gain and obtain valuable product information relevant to this industry and link to online media
Ideally you will have previous experience working in a similar privately owned company and marketing environment or consulting firm.
We have an attractive negotiable salary depending on experience.
Please remember to include a covering letter as the first page of your resume addressing the above criteria.
If you are a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong communication skills that desires to make their mark on the marketing strategies and solutions of a growing and successful company, then we would like to hear from you.
Applications close Wednesday the 17th May,2017.
Personal applications only-no canvassing please.